[Stoves] Methane from char-makers

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 21:10:51 CST 2019

Wow!

That is one long contribution, with lots of big words, convoluted sentences, and scornful zingers.  It is very intellectual sounding though (except for the zingers which sound petty)!  Could you simplify it into just a few words for us average people.  Something like:  People who care about the environment are misdirected, oil is obviously the way to go (this is just an example of how to write clearly, not necessarily what you meant).  Please just write clearly what you mean to say.

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10