[Stoves] mixing of gasses of different pressures

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 14:54:24 CST 2019

Andrew,

Thank you for your good wishes.

I am not sure that I have a good enough or a perfect in mind.  I enjoy the challenge and excitement of making the flame burn better.  I don’t have the production of a commercial stove in mind.  I enjoy exchanging ideas with others.  I am hoping my efforts will contribute to stove design and use.  Enough “I’s”.

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10