[Stoves] FW: [Stove NOX // ACRYLAMIDE

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:54:32 CST 2019

Hi All;

I have not looked into it in detail, and certainly not in the last three
years.  However, in the back of my mind, NOx can form in freeboard flame
area of moving grate gasifiers when there are higher amounts of excess
(above stoichiometric requirements) air.   I expect that this would be a
larger problem with fuels that are high in nitrogen.  This could arise for
biomass stoves that burn compressed fuels that have higher amounts of leafy
material or dung.

Cheers,
Julien.

--