[Stoves] [Stove NOX // ACRYLAMIDE

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:02:20 CST 2019

Crispin:

Of course biomass has N, but for other fuels combusted at high enough
temperatures, the N comes from air.

That's what I remember from my utility regulatory and climate beancounting
work.

Biomass burnt at over 820 C probably oxidizes nitrogen in the air,
depending on air supplies.

Am I wrong?

Copying Andrew and Harold in case my foolishness needs to be checked again.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831
*Skype: nikhildesai888*