[Stoves] Unexpected Rising Levels of Atmospheric Methane

Daniel carefreeland at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 23:54:59 CST 2019

Stover's, around here in Ohio, we are limited burning off wasted brush and even low grade " softwood" ( around here any wood with a density lower than Ash is considered softwood, that includes woods like Cottonwood, soft Maple, any evergreen, Willow ect. )  . Most of it is piled up to rot on farms or chipped into mulch in the cities.  Either way we have traded particulate pollution for more methane from slow - semi-  anerobic decay. Maybe that is some of that extra methane.the rest is unreported emissions from fossil fuel production. They are just getting a handle on that but nobody wants to pay to clean it up. The Permian basin has a methane cloud over it. - Dan.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid