[Stoves] Coal dust briquetting

Robert Taylor rt at ms1.hinet.net
Sun Mar 10 20:23:46 CDT 2019

The concept of using a compost pile to heat water is often attributed to
Jean Pain of Switzerland:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Pain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compost_heater

I think "hot" composting has been known about for a long time too. Which
of course doesn't exclude independent rediscovery.

Robert