[Stoves] Fwd: A Premix Burner

Gordon West gordon.west at rtnewmexico.com
Tue Mar 12 16:03:51 CDT 2019

Here are a couple of photos of a Bill Knauss early 55+ gallon TLUD design. It’s burning pecan shells at about 13% moisture content, forced air primary air  and secondary air via small computer fans. Estimated 200,000 Btu output as pictured.

Gordon West
The Trollworks
503 N. “E” Street
Silver City, NM 88061
575-537-3689

An entrepreneur sees problems as the seeds of opportunity.