[Stoves] More about concentrators.

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Thu Mar 28 09:28:04 CDT 2019

I have found it more useful to cover as much of the tlud opening as possible with a solid disc some what less in diameter than the diameter of the TLUD. This does two things:

1. Makes the TLUD as close as possible to a retort;

2   Forces the pyroysis gases to the edge where it meets the incoming secondary air.

I note that the fan assisted blue flame stoves in Asia place the holes in the top plate at the outer edge of the plate, not in the center.

⁣Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3
Peacham, VT 05862

Cell: (802)  503-1258​