[Stoves] Woodgas Emission Reduction are now officially available

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 1 04:00:30 CDT 2019

Stovers and biochar enthusiasts,     (Information item about new project activities and financial needs.  One-time announcement, so I rely on others to do the discussion and forwarding to others.)

After many months of  preparations of both the stove work in India and the website and blockchain digital efforts, Juntos Energy Solutions (Juntos NFP) today announces the availability of carbon offset credits called Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) units of a ton of CO2e.  Approximately 3000 are available.  And they represent many advantages to the households in addition to the CO2e emission reductions.

Please go to the website    www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>    to see the approach and read the supporting documentation.   Then, if you are so inclined, please consider to do one or more of the following positive actions on behalf of impoverished people (getting the benefits of the Woodgas TLUD stoves) and the world's climate:

1.  Purchase (qualifies as a donation under USA tax law) one or more WER unit.  The price is US$20 per carbon credit.

2.  Donate for a stove or two or more to be used in the TLUD stove project.  ($40 per stove)

3.  Consider being a "guarantor" for funding of loans for stove projects.  (See separate message about loan details) .

4.  ESPECIALLY THIS ACTION:   Please tell your friends about this message (or forward to them with your own supporting message).

NOTE:  This is an Information item about new developments in projects and financial needs.  I will not be repeating this one-time announcement, so I rely on others to do the discussion and forwarding to others.  I can be contacted directly at   psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>  )

Thank you for your consideration of assistance of the nonprofit efforts of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434
Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>