[Stoves] Invitation to join off-list dialog on a different type of TLUD

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Nov 16 20:36:16 CST 2019

Ron and all,

I just got back from the CCA Forum in Kenya, and found out I have just found out that messages from the stove Listserv have not been received by me.

Yes, I would like to be include in the discussion about variations of TLUD stoves.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434
Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>