[Stoves] Pellet fuel for stoves in Africa

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 07:07:51 CST 2019

 Hi, Paul, this is Gustavo, our government just approved a pilot program to build 10 Bambu houses, every house must be environmental friendly, I´m designing a TLUD stove with 2 burners, the final prototype will be ready in a couple of weeks, every stove will be a carrousel type or 2 separate TLUD stoves, anyway I hope this program can open the eyes of many people.see attached files. of my design.I´m taking the idea of Art Donelly, but I think is going to be smaller.
Best regards to all