[Stoves] Invitation to join off-list dialog on a different type of TLUD

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 07:14:23 CST 2019

 Hi all, in El Salvador the government jus approved funds to build 10 Bambu houses, which will include TLUD stove for cooking and produce bio-char check the attached file of my proposal, in 2 weeks I will have the prototype already working, I will make something similar to the Finca stove, this idea came from Art Donelly, but my final idea will be to make a smaller version. some changes have to made with the final prototype, for example, the size of chimney, the way we transfer heat over the plancha, the diameter of the burner, etc. this drawing is only the idea to begin step by step final prototype.
Best regards to all
Gustavo+50379887698 my WhatsApp.