[Stoves] FW: Energy requirements PAUL

peetersfrans at telenet.be peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sat Oct 19 18:43:25 CDT 2019

Paul,

    Food is expressed in Kcal / day and every country has its  FOOD TABEL ENERGY-CONTENT  BOOK .

We take 3 meals /day . Africa 1

The meals/day  must be equal in energy prestations from our musculature /day!   2000 kcal till 6000 kcal for the woodcutter.

Energy for cooking WITH WOOD  is 1 kWh /day and only 0,5 kwh for steamCOOKing/day by electro  900 W  SEB dual stainless pots ,use 0,8 Liter water to operate but 0,4 L is used in steam conversion , 0,2L condens collect.  Place for food 8 -9 L . (No pressure cooker , that destruct essesential aminoacid with sulfure . )

heating time 25-30 minutes at 900 Watts.DUAL MEAL, to eat at noon and evening, 5 minuts reheated .

  Steamcookers sels for 60 $ about, use PP or stainless no PC .

Cut food in 1x1x6 cm or 0,5x05x2,5 inch  stat 3x3x12 cm so it is faster penetrated by heat,and cooked .

Hope you find a good heatpipe for suncookers  or   Black conical ampfora pot

       Best book /FOOD till AMINOACIDS/all seldom  vegetabes , is #   SANTE CA CE MANGE # . ORIGINAL German  Dr .Fisher  .

He runs a TESTLAB service too.    For the ideal food you must WATCH THE 20  AMINOACIDS CONTEND EATCH / NEED ………

SO IS SOYA MISSING 1 IMPORTANT AMINOACID !!!!   US FARMERS KNOWING THAT FOR COWS ,BUT NOT THE PEOPLE ……

      US INVESTIATORS LIVED YEARS IN SELF SUPPORTING DOMES ,PRODUCED LISTS WITH 56 FOOD CONTENDS WE NEED , FIND THAT BUT WATCH MICRO / MILLIGRAM AND THE FLUORINE IS WRONG .our blood must be < 0,2 milligram F- .

Regards.

F.