[Stoves] (no subject)

Christa Roth (bioenergylist) stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Oct 28 00:29:04 CDT 2019

The main reason for these savings is that the initial load of charcoal matters: This effect was documented very well by Sam Bentson and the rest of the team from Aprovecho many years ago:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257434335_The_influence_of_initial_fuel_load_on_Fuel_to_Cook_for_batch_loaded_charcoal_cookstoves <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257434335_The_influence_of_initial_fuel_load_on_Fuel_to_Cook_for_batch_loaded_charcoal_cookstoves>

If only we could convince people to buy the right size charcoal mbaula we would not need to use fillers like rocks and additional grates to displace the charcoal and have people start with a smaller initial load.

Best regards
Christa