[Stoves] Fwd: Forward of moderated message

Tom Miles trmilesjr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:48:24 CDT 2019

Hi Andrew this is Gustavo from El Salvador, I have been making stoves for
schools for more than 8 years, check my latest desing.
If you need more advice please use my other email: invfalcones53 at gmail.com.
I don´t use this very often.

On Friday, October 25, 2019, 02:45:19 AM CST, Andrew Heggie <
aj.heggie at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 at 02:44, Kelpie Wilson <kelpiew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I was doing a biochar workshop near Portland Oregon at a goat dairy last
weekend and they asked about wood stoves for heating process water. They
spend a fortune on propane now, and have gobs of wood they need to get rid
of (overgrown christmas trees). I thought of InStove in Cottage Grove and
went to look for information and their website has disappeared.

As it is biochar related is there any good reason it cannot be a large
TLUD burner alongthe lines of those demonstrated by Alex English? The
combustion could be directed through a firetube boiler and it would co
produce char.

Andrew