[Stoves] Does anyone recognize this charcoal stove off hand? (From Ethiopia)

David Meed dbmeed at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:42:10 CDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:43 PM Christa Roth (bioenergylist) <
stoves at foodandfuel.info> wrote:

> This looks like the Kenyan Ceramic Jikos style charcoal stove, which if  I
> am not mistaken goes by the name of Lakech in Ethiopia. But this very
> version is lacking potrests. So ti is good for the Ethiopian coffee can but
> don’t try to put a pot on top.

I didn't know where to start to identify this stove and this does appear to
be the lakech stove. http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/lakec
<http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/lakech>

Thank you very much, Christa and dr.adam
David Meed