[Stoves] Does anyone recognize this charcoal stove off hand? (From Ethiopia)

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:46:00 CDT 2019

dbmeed at gmail.comstoves at foodandfuel.info
Not sure 2 pics got uploaded so 2nd try

DEar David,there are dozens of stoves and charcoal stoves on the market of Addis Abeba, its just the ingenuity of the local workshops which produced some variations, but they are surely mostly derived from the Kenyan Jiko.Hope both pics (taken in Addis Abeba)  will upload as WiFi is so weak in EthiopiaChris ADAMwww.biocoal.org

Photos copyright: Chris ADAM

-