[Stoves] Water Disinfection - Mix Boiling Water and Unheated Water to Pasteurize

K McLean info at sun24.solar
Mon Sep 23 12:05:43 CDT 2019

Hi Crispin,

You said "keep [water] in a storage system that excludes all light. Nearly
everything dies (but not all, of course)"  I cannot find any research on
this.  Do you happen to have any?  This could be a method to disinfect
without cost..  Seems like well water should be disinfected, though.

Kevin

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>