[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Box-Kiln for improved charcoal production, Youtube

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:42:55 CST 2020

Dear Stovers,i uploaded a video clip on the "box-kiln" i developed for a more environmentally friendly charcoal production.BestChris ADAM
Box-Kiln for improved charcoal production, Adam  21.12.020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRNVc3zqAU&t=6s

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." -Mohammed-
'No man or thing can
stand in the way
of an idea whose
time has come' - V.Hugo-

---------------------------------

Gert Chesi: Fotos sind wie Museen das Gedächtnis der Menschheit

adam + partner
Appropriate Technologist + Industrial Designer

Box 10 10 17, Addis Abeba,
E T H I O P I A

Mob:  +251- (0) 94 550 1215
(Mob: +49-(0)175-528 96 24, German Telekom does not always work in Ethiopia!)

www.biocoal.org
scda2 at ymail.com