[Stoves] New paper (free for 50 days) comparing TLUD stove PAH emissions and HELE Crossdraft stove emissions using a contextual test sequence and different fuel particle sizes.

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:21:44 CST 2020

hi from Tübingen University, S. Germany.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide you with access to this article due to your institution’s cancellation request as part of Project DEAL.
We continue to work hard to find a solution as soon as possible.

Elsevier is committed to reaching national agreement with Project Deal
https://www.elsevier.com/promo/sciencedirect/germany?dgcid=usabilla-germany-cohort2-desk

What is Projekt DEAL?
The German Rectors’ Conference was tasked by the Alliance of German Science Organizations to institute Projekt DEAL to negotiate nationwide transformative “publish and read” agreements with the largest commercial publishers of scholarly journals on behalf of all German academic institutions including universities, universities of applied sciences, research institutions, state and regional libraries.

https://www.projekt-deal.de/about-deal/

Many thanks,
Dhan Hurley

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73