[Stoves] Another review paper: Impact of household air pollution on human health

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 09:48:33 CST 2020

Stove list and ccs:

	This paper looks like  fine paper - but almost no connection to charcoal-making stoves. I cannot recommend it for this list - except possibly Julien - as the authors are largely from Bangladesh.

	Nikhil’s last sentence is pertinent - but I am asking the list for guidance.  Not yet me giving any guidance.  Only asking a question.

	And I am just starting on this question - can charcoal-making stoves that make money for their users be funded for climate related reasons?  CDR.

Ron