[Stoves] Biochar Friday before ETHOS meeting.......RE: [Biochar] [tluds] ETHOS and low-cost TLUDs

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 18 22:59:00 CST 2020

The “Biochar Friday” meeting will still take place at the Baymont Inn in Kirkland starting on Friday at 8 AM with casual greetings (and breakfast from  the adjoining room for those staying at the Baymont, and coffee for those who are not).   We will use the first hour to get ourselves introduced and to define who has what to present to the group.

Sorry that Tom Miles will not be able to attend.   I am expecting at least 5 people, and maybe 15.   But this is a no-fee no-registration event  that is based on who will be attending.

There could be others, but at least I will have information to share about my latest version of the  4C kiln.   It has sufficiently strong results that I am submitting a Provisional Patent Application (PPA) before the Friday session.   I will still be working  on a private and confidential basis for disclosure, with no notes or report about the 4C kiln provided, as will be explained at the Friday session.   I will be seeking comments and looking for several “early adopters” to trial the 4C kiln under different conditions and feedstocks.  Those details will be discussed at the gathering.

And we will probably have an open (fully public) discussion the  various viewpoints about patents, as have been discussed this past week on the Biochar listserv.

I think that Norm Baker will have some comments about his  large TLUD work.   Everyone in attendance will have opportunities to speak.

We technically have the room until noon, and probably until the next usage of the room starts at 1:30 PM for the ETHOS “pre-show”.

(I am now receiving the  messages from that Stoves Listserv (via a different address, but I reply via my main address that is      psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>   )

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>
     Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
     Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects
     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits
     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.
Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org>)
     with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.