[Stoves] Studies of pressure variations in a TLUD

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun Jun 14 20:51:56 CDT 2020

Dear Julien

Could you please share a short video of the pulsing effect you are describing?  I think the cause may be hydrogen, and letting secondary air into the fuel too far above the top of the fuel pile.

Does it happen at any height of the pyrolysis, or at particular heights or range? (as measured from the top)

Thanks
Crispin