[Stoves] Studies of pressure variations in a TLUD

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Jun 15 17:16:13 CDT 2020

Dear Julien

Attached is a video of a wood stove with a smoke-filled chamber (from gasifying wood) with a fire at the far end igniting at least some of the smoke, with air supplied from the fueling door.  This is a primitive version of the acetylene cannon.

In the case shown it can probably be resolved with additional draft.