[Stoves] Stopped receiving messages from Stoves listserv RE: New Kirk Harris stove

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 19 23:58:49 CDT 2020

Ron, Andrew, Tom, and others,

As Ron is experiencing now, I experienced many months ago (and continue with the same problem) to not receive messages sent from the Stoves listserv.   But I can send.   Seems identical to Ron’s problem now.

No reason nor real solution was found.   A “work around” solution is that I have re-joined the listserv with another address to receive the messages, and I now need the extra step to check a second address.

Having  a second case of this makes me wonder if the problem is in the system, and not at Ron’s nor my end.    Other subscribers might not be receiving messages and simply think that there is no activity on the Stoves Listserv.

Paul