[Stoves] Stopped receiving messages from Stoves listserv RE: New Kirk Harris stove

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:31:52 CDT 2020

As far as I know I believe everything on the list is archived and visible so you can check with your browser if you missed anything. I just checked and it is up to date.

http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/private/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.org/

I often find individual messages in my Google spam folder for some reason.

⁣Tony Vovers
+6281338889062​