[Stoves] FW: Interesting TLUD application

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 5 11:05:38 CST 2020

I thank David Lello (of South Africa) for finding this 2011 document.   (maybe other had seen it before?)

Nice work from the Balkans.   I wonder if they have continued and what progress might have been made.   Be sure to seen the "References" which name other unknown (to me) publications.

REQUEST:   Would someone volunteer to track down the authors to find out about further work?

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>
     Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
     Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects
     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits
     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.
Author of "A Capitalist Carol" (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org>)
     with pages 88 - 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.