[Stoves] FW: Interesting TLUD application

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:00:19 CST 2020

Hi,

A FRENCH FARMER has invented a COMPOST HEATING SYSTEM, for GREENHOUSES, HOUSES etc.

The first version uses SAWDUST and WOOD-CHIPS with a STRAW BALE INSULATOR on the sides and top.
There is a HEAT EXCHANGER ( COIL etc. ) in the composted material.
This also produces SOIL from the Sawdust and Wood-Chips.
There is a significant and long-lasting heat output.

There are also commercial companies using this phenomenen.

In One World,

Dhan Hurley.

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73