[Stoves] Mongolian traditional clay stove

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:42:51 CDT 2020

On Mon, 25 May 2020 at 01:10, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

> Dear friends
>
> A stove like you have never seen before! This is for cooking flat and round bottomed pots, made entirely of material easily found on the steppes.
>
> Thanks to Cecil for the link.
>
> https://youtu.be/yUhDMCUcv1k

Yes thanks for that Crispin.

I presume the shot at the end showing the smoky modern metal stove
against the clean flame from the newly built clay stove was to tell us
something.

Tell me if the fibres in the dung are to give the clay strength as it
dries presumaby once it's fired they severe no further purpose and the
clay is held together as earthenware byt the point contact partial
vitrification?

Andrew