[Stoves] looking for 200-500 kW (thermal) biomass burner

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:53:46 CST 2020

Dear Mr. Raman,

Thanks a lot for your positive mail. We will use agricultural residues like
bagasse, wheat, safflower and other crops stalks. Do they need to be
chopped? We need to control the flue gases so that the heating could be
controlled.

Warm regards.

Anil K Rajvanshi

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:+91-9168937964