[Stoves] History of the use of concrete in stoves in Bangladesh =?

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:59:54 CDT 2020

Hi folks;

Does anyone have any information, especially references on the history of
using concrete for stove production in Bangladesh?   Who did what and when?

The Akha TLUD stove was designed with the help of local stove-makers who
used concrete; but who taught them to do that?  I am writing about the
Akha, and I would like to give credit where it is due.

The best kind of references would be on experimental research.

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Winter