[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 128, Issue 8

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:47:49 CDT 2021

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 at 02:01, Tony Blake <afbss at me.com> wrote:

> If biochar is so magical why don’t we see truckload sized piles of it in paddocks along side truckload sized piles of superphosphate?

I heard you the first time Tony,

There is another list devoted to biochar

https://biochar.groups.io/g/main

Which deals with the ins and outs of biochar  and is currently much
more active than stoves.

On this stoves list we try to discuss the actual stoves and cooking.
Some stoves co produce char so biochar tends to get mentioned in their
context.

When you reply to a digest it's often not obvious  which specific post
attracted your attention which is why this line:

> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of Stoves digest..."

is included with every digest.

Of course in the case in point there was only the one post from Ronal
in the digest.

Andrew