[Stoves] burning woodgas

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:08:14 CDT 2021

To the practitioners of the combustion arts and sciences.

Overwhelm or pre-empt convective and  tangential tendencies. Accelerate the
molecular bundles to crash as if an all point automobile assault on an
unexpected traffic circle or roundabout. Pure Hollywood carnage, but
instead of a big orange flame you get a faint blue one.
Cut. Cut.

If the Arc de Triomphe were La Flamme de Triomphe and all the cars were air
molecules rushed radially to the center....
[image: arc.jpg]
then you have the large version of a
Candle In The (Focused )Wind,
a 60 second attempt at explanation and demonstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucCl0aGLqc0

Cheers,
Alex Anglais