[Stoves] WHO emission rate targets

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:33:32 CDT 2021

Thanks for that Norbert.

Again it gives a different way of expressing exhaust pollutants, this
time in milligram per minute but again it is plain to see even with a
good stove the necessary dilution to get down to an acceptable  level
of 25 microgram per cubic metre is a few thousand fold.

A reminder to anyone on the list that does not receive the Aprovecho
newsletter; it is published weekly, is usually a self contained
subject and easy to read and you can subscribe at

http://aprovecho.org/newsletter-signup/

Andrew