[Stoves] Dr. Larry Winiarski

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:47:06 CDT 2021

 Below a message from Pat that got trapped by the listbot:

Even though he gave me a hard time about solar cooking, I will miss
Larry.  Here?s a video I made of him many years ago when we were in
Mexico together. He was teaching people how to make a sixteen-brick
rocket stove. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMR2ANIZ7E
Pat McArdle