[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 132, Issue 14

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:23:27 CDT 2021

Hi Andrew:
B415 is pretty technical, so mainly of interest for testing the specific
(heating)
appliances that it covers, and mainly to EPA PM standards.

There is a good efficiency method that comes with a spreadsheet,
where you need to measure CO, CO2, O2 and stack temperature. This
method is recognized by EPA so serves as some kind of reference method in
itself.

Not much that applies directly to unvented stoves and/or cooking appliances.

Norbert