[Stoves] burning particulates

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:13:51 CST 2021

Hi Daniel

Just a further little anecdote, the Romans appreciated underfloor heating
too, they built fires with flues under the floors and inside the walls,
look up hypocaust.

When Ronal was here about 11 years ago for a conference I took him to the
remains of a roman fort on Hadrian's wall and we saw a bath house with this.