[Stoves] FW: [ETHOS] Conference registration and abstract submission

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 3 18:07:17 CST 2021

To Stovers and to the Biochar Group:

This relates to those of us who deal with TLUD cookstoves that make char that can be biochar.   ETHOS conference info.   Abstract deadline is 5 January (Tuesday).

I intend  to submit an abstract about how TLUD cookstoves can be financed by the beneficial charcoal by-product results that contribute to overcome the problems of the climate crisis.   Different presentation with cookstove focus,  but utilizing  some content from one section (XII) of the white paper “Climate Intervention with Biochar” that is available at    www.woodgas.energy/resources<http://www.woodgas.energy/resources>

I hope that many of you will attend virtual ETHOS this year.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com/>
         Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
         Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP    Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.juntosnfp.org/>
Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources<http://www.woodgas.energy/resources>
Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org/>)