[Stoves] sawdust stove

K McLean kmclean56 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:40:19 CST 2021

Tony,

Were any documents or diagrams generated from this project?

Once the fire started, was any additional source of fuel/fire needed, other
than the sawdust, to keep the flame going for three hours?  Did they use
fuels other than sawdust?

The stoves in the photos look durable.  What was the "heavy maintenance"
that was needed?

Kevin