[Stoves] A low-cost hood possibility

biocharFIRST wmknauss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:39:38 CST 2021

Computer fans are a good way to move air. I have had good luck using them
for primary and secondary air and forced air heat exchangers. Something
between a 2 to 10 watts, 120mm ,12v, 50 to 100 CFM fan should work for a
vent hood. You can find these new for around $5.  You will most likely have
a power supply laying around the house that will work and you can add a
step down speed controller for under $5.