[Stoves] ***SPAM*** burning wood gas

Daniel Pidgeon daniel.pidgeon at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 22:03:56 CDT 2021

I love your work, Kirk!

I quite liked the details I saw in the spec sheet of the three hour TLUD you put out a while back, and am looking forward to putting a few concepts from there into a build, when I can get to finishing it.

Since childhood I have admired the impact a wing shape has on the air around it and been interested in flight, and was intrigued by "the Venturi effect" that you talk about which I had never heard of before reading your work, but it only just struck me today that the two are very connected. Just spitballing as I go, would there be merit to your "bluff body" having a "trailing edge" like a wing does, rather than just a flat top? I have nothing to go on asking this, and no suggestions, just a thought that occurred. I don't know how much harder this would be to make.

Daniel