[Stoves] ***SPAM*** burning wood gas

Daniel Pidgeon daniel.pidgeon at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 05:54:53 CDT 2021

Hi Kirk,

Without a reason why, I pictured something like this.

https://www.wish.com/product/5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=AU&_force_currency_code=AUD&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7&ad_cc=AU&ad_curr=AUD&ad_price=2.00&campaign_id=12255701244&retargeting=true&exclude_install=true&gclid=CjwKCAjwos-HBhB3EiwAe4xM98tPZkzhc_UV-FV0CYSLqNuOtLr56c8O72_pywgkiumzm8x7mYh8pRoCsa8QAvD_BwE&share=web
[https://canary.contestimg.wish.com/api/webimage/5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7-large.jpg?cache_buster=da22559e0607984a7dacfa3fc088991e]<https://www.wish.com/product/5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=AU&_force_currency_code=AUD&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7&ad_cc=AU&ad_curr=AUD&ad_price=2.00&campaign_id=12255701244&retargeting=true&exclude_install=true&gclid=CjwKCAjwos-HBhB3EiwAe4xM98tPZkzhc_UV-FV0CYSLqNuOtLr56c8O72_pywgkiumzm8x7mYh8pRoCsa8QAvD_BwE&share=web>
1pcs Spinning Movie 2018 Metal Gyroscope Top Lovely Stainless Spinning Top Inception | Wish<https://www.wish.com/product/5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=AU&_force_currency_code=AUD&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5b0ff3e9f3e20d75c59ea9e7&ad_cc=AU&ad_curr=AUD&ad_price=2.00&campaign_id=12255701244&retargeting=true&exclude_install=true&gclid=CjwKCAjwos-HBhB3EiwAe4xM98tPZkzhc_UV-FV0CYSLqNuOtLr56c8O72_pywgkiumzm8x7mYh8pRoCsa8QAvD_BwE&share=web>
Buy 1pcs Spinning Movie 2018 Metal Gyroscope Top Lovely Stainless Spinning Top Inception at Wish - Shopping Made Fun
www.wish.com

Daniel