[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Re: [tluds] update on the TLUD

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 09:27:41 CDT 2021

Kirk and list:

	At
		https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0_R9Tfvs4w <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0_R9Tfvs4w>
the salesperson for the stovetec superpot demonstrates boiling water in 15-17 minutes using 4 sticks.   Can you add anything about the comparison with your 7.5 minutes.  You of course had much higher power level - but he could have also.

	He had a nice amount of charcoal left. - too bad he didn’t report on the amount .  Can you add anything on your char production, with your

	The super pot shows the value of a skirt.  Can you add more about how much faster the boil occurred with the super pot and your 5’ of pellets?

	Can you gin uo a low cost skirt for your regular pot - and guesstimate the cost and energy savings?

	Below your message  below on the 24th is another important message on the 23rd to this list just on pressure issues with your stove.  That duplicated a message on the stove list on the 20th.   Therefore I am sending this message also to the stoves list and will add a few comments later today on those two messages.
	 I consider them very important because they talk about pressure differences - which we can learn a lot from and I think this may be the first such report..

Ron