[Stoves] Need help to find 'open source portable natural draft portable cookstove'

briancady413 at yahoo.com briancady413 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 04:43:24 CDT 2021

 Pramod, Would you be interested in one dug from on-site dirt?Please see: https://hopefulvision.blogspot.com/2021/05/make-biochar-with-merely-shovel-dakota.html
Brian-

    On Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 04:27:06 AM EDT, pramod khadilkar <pramod.khadilkar at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear List members,
For a research project involving dissemination of cook stoves at a university in India, I want to find options of - 1) Open source portable cook stove designs (That could be disseminated without violating any royalties or without technology transfer)2) That run on biomass (Indian agricultural residues)3) Need to be Portable4) Using only natural draft (No external power source required)5) Technical details must be available 6) preferably tested in field or lab for performance
I work in a design department at IIT Delhi and I work for a lab Behaviour Informed Design for Development Lab (BID4D). The aim is not to design a new cookstove but to understand the behavioural aspects related to different options of cookstoves. I am selecting 1 portable and 1 fixed stove and wish to understand how the acceptance of improved cookstoves changes and what are the behavioural responses.
Any repository of such design or suggestions for individual designs for the same would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
--
Pramod KhadilkarVisiting Faculty (Full time) Department of Design Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Indiahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/pramod-khadilkar-99025921

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

for more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/