[Stoves] Help to Purchase an Anagi Stove

Malcolm Wright mallie.wright at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 04:19:58 CDT 2022

I am an ex pat trying to purchase an Anagi stove to allow me not to have to procure LPG.
I live in Kandy and bio mass fuel is readily available and I do not see why I should continue to pay high prices for the LPG cylinders when a ready means of cooking is available sometimes at no cost or at other times low cost.
Could somebody please tell me where near to Kandy I can purchase an Anagi stove or where there is a potter who could make one.
Thanking you in advance
Regards

Malcolm Wright