[Stoves] Cooking cassava?

Dr. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:57:59 CDT 2022

To avoid the tedious stirring, the porridge may only be stirred while it is
heated up (as long as it is easy to stir) and then cooked without stirring
using the fireless cooking method (with retained heat). This advice comes
from Dr. Maria Eder, who worked as a doctor in Bulawayo for 40 years and
founded there a workshop for parabolic solar cookers with EG-Solar.

Kind regards,
Dieter