[Stoves] ABC PODCAST: "Power, domination and the ethics of global philanthropy" — Gwilym David Blunt

Kevin McLean kevin at sun24.org
Fri Dec 9 11:42:33 CST 2022

Thanks, Julien.  It is an interesting interview.  There may be aspects that
apply to cookstoves.  But mostly I found his argument unconvincing, perhaps
because he was limited to 30 minutes.  His examples are thin and his crypto
example is completely illogical.  His suggested improvements or
alternatives are pie in the sky.  Nonetheless, I always enjoy hearing new
viewpoints.