[Stoves] SPAM: ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Question about Kenyan stove maker Mukuru that won the million dollar Earth Shot Prize

tmiles at trmiles.com tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Dec 16 19:19:45 CST 2022

Crispin,

This is very helpful.

We have found that sometimes the reviewers for some of these carbon “prizes” are not well qualified. In a couple of cases I would call them “armchair experts”. Our comedian Will Rogers famously quipped, “all I know is what I read in the papers , and that's an alibi for my ignorance.”, these days it’s “all I know is what I read on the internet”.

Tom