[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Question about Kenyan stove maker Mukuru that won the million dollar Earth Shot Prize (Patricia Mcardle)

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:02:11 CST 2022

Hi All;

In 2019,  the Akha Chula (also called the Krishi Bandhu Chula) TLUD stove
and biochar programme at the Christian Commission for Development CCDB was
among the 100 finalists out of ca. 900 entries for the Equator Prize.  They
asked me to nominate CCDB again by simply resubmitting the nomination
without any changes. but there was management upheaval at CCDB so I let it
pass.  (The management problem was resolved.)  However, it does look like
TLUDs and biochar stand a chance in these contests, so it is worth
applying.

Cheers,
Julien

--