[Stoves] Fwd: gasifiers

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 00:23:55 CST 2022

Two lists and Paul:

	I rarely recommend a product, but this might be an exception.   For one,  I don’t know the price, (only a reference to $60 production cost)  and especially shipping costs around the world..

	I have been corresponding with Paul for maybe 15 years - on a product that has looked pretty similar to this for most of that time.  This is the first time I have received a message emphasizing a product to buy..

	Paul is a perfectionist - and clearly not sending this for the money.  His reference to $60 is from a country (Vietnam) where production costs are low.  My guess is that he has found a way to produce this stove at about half the cost one could anywhere else - including China .  Because he is a perfectionist.

	There is a flame photo below that is better than any I have ever seen for any biomass stove.  And many excellent emission statistics below..

	So this is to ask Paul to come back to these two lists with more on costs for the several thousand individuals reading this on the stove and biochar lists.  Later,  I know this will be of interest on the CDR list.

	There is no indication in this note and the slides of the char yield.  25%?

	Still all or mostly stainless?

	What is the electrical power requirements (voltage, etc) of the fan/blower?

	And shipping cost estimates via different mechanisms?   I once received something from China using normal US mail at a ridiculously low cost.  Possible also for you?

	A few years ago, I would have placed an order.  I still might, but now it would be for family members - because of my own change in residence status.  So I am asking the above questions mostly for others on these two lists, with hopes you can reply to us all with more of a sales pitch - especially emphasizing the biochar side of this.

	Again, thanks in advance for the note below, and congratulations for this new stage of having a s5ove to sell.

Ron